Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Scores of the Season

Well my friends, the bowling season ended last Thursday, on April 16th. Due to an exhausting schedule, an unknown virus or infection, perhaps the African Sleeping Sickness, and the struggle of day to day chores, I found that I was absent almost as often as I attended bowling this spring, missing nearly three weeks straight in March! Despite my unanticipated hiatus, I returned for the last two weeks and duly left my mark!

March 5 118, 110, 120

Sadly, I cannot find my scores from April 9 and April 16! I do remember I had an outstanding game each evening, an average game each evening, and an abysmal game each evening. The high score on the 9th was 160 (!) and there was a 149 on April 16th!

May 7th we will gather for our awards ceremony. I hope to add a few patches to my collection. Perhaps my gal pal, Sal will earn most improved new bowler! I hope so!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey maybe you will get the Most improved Bowler! You never know!
Glad you are on the blog again.
Love, Mom