Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 62

Many of you have sent email and asked why I my postings this fall have been sporadic and less than creative. I think my trip to the doctor's office today sums it up.

Pneumonia still present.
Double ear infection.
Sinus infection.
A fourth round of Levaquin (another 7 days)!
More Albuterol.
More cough medicine.
More vitamins.
More inhalers.
No more steroids... Yet!
I have had a TB test.
I am going to present my next sputum sample to the lab. Joy!
And the cherry on top?
A CT scan! What? ("Afterall, non smokers can have lung cancer too!" WTF?! Yes, my doctor actually said that to me!)

Joy!

I swear. Not only is this illness draining my check book, it is sucking the creativity from my soul!

5 comments:

LisaS said...

bleh. and here i keep reading your facebook posts hoping it was getting better. (RebL pointed me this way! now, get better!)

Anonymous said...

Oh please get better, this is awful that you can't shake this lousy bug.
CT scan will not show anything bad I am praying that everything will turn out alright.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

You poor thing. I am definitely praying for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.