Friday, August 24, 2012

Poached Salmon with Pinot Noir

This photo was taken with the (horrible) camera on my cell phone (I really need an iPhone or Smart Phone .) from a distant installment of Wine Spectator.

_________

I began this post back in January after I had visited a friend at the local hospital and was left with only Wine Spectator to read.  Shortly after I typed the first sentence my computer made a large popping noise and died.  About a week later it was fixed, but within days I noted there seemed to be a cognitive processing disorder with my computer.  It was the video card.  Suffice it to say, my computer was out of commission for a while.  I have since forgotten the the recipe I committed to memory and text to my brother and have upgraded to an Android.  While I am still not thrilled with the camera of my phone (or my ability to use the camera well), I love having access to Pinterest whenever I want!  It's about the important things, really! 

Since you were expecting a recipe for Poached Salmon you might wish to take a look at the one available at What's Cooking America or Food.com.

0 comments: