Sunday, June 1, 2014

China Cabinet

Nearly five years ago I purchased a nifty mid century modern china hutch for $25.00.  I loved this cabinet and have regretted leaving it behind when I moved to Middle Tennessee.  Since my move to Tennessee I have continued collecting china and crystal as the thrift stores in this area usually have a remarkable selection!  The need to replace the china cabinet I left behind has reached critical mass.  For a few months I have been cruising the Craig's List adds in Nashville in hopes of finding a cabinet.  Last month I found just the one! 

It is currently just housing various glassware and dishes.  I need another cabinet before I can begin sorting, organizing, and presenting my grandma's Candlewick, Osage Clayworks pottery, my silver rimmed barware, my mom's (now mine) Midnight Rose Bavarian China and much, much more! 

0 comments: