Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 34

Better, but not 100%!

I am finally finished with my third round of antibiotics. And I must say, I am feeling much better. My lungs are nearly clear. I only have a bit of crud, early in the morning and late in the evening. I still have some stuffy head, nose, and ear symptoms.

I made it to work today just around 7:00. I had every intention of leaving at noon. I ended up spending the day until 5:15. What was I thinking? I dragged myself home by way of the high school (picked up Orion from wrestling) and promptly sat down.

I am beat. I am exhausted. And I won't do that again! I promised myself HALF days! Does it matter that the ONLY thing I did was wade through 200 unread email messages and clean out my in box?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better work half days for awhile, that bug isn't finished with you yet!

Bella Luna said...

Glad you are better...!