Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thy Neighbor's Goods


So I was hanging with my friends Jen and Aaron (and I am kind of long term hanging with them now) when I discovered that they had a most righteous, plastic, orange strainer (pictured above). I was jealous; literally green with envy. I offered to buy it. I begged to buy it. The price ($1,000,000) was a bit steep. I couldn't swing it. I had to place the beautiful, orange strainer in the cabinet. I was feeling bereft, dejected, hopeless.

These feelings did not last. Just a few days later I found an amazing, gorgeous, green strainer (pictured below). The price tag ($2) was closer to my budget. And the green totally goes with my new kitchen decor. Woot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I buy that off you?

Unknown said...

That's really cool, I want it too.
I use to have a gold colored one?
Don't know what happened to it?
Tuperware use to have those too.

Unknown said...

Good things come to those that wait!