Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pork Roast



I made Pork Roast for Orion and Shannon this weekend.

Pork Roast


What you Need:

4 pound pork roast
1 cup flour
Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Montreal Steak Seasoning, Garlic (because it is all I had on hand)
4 T vegetable oil
Pam

What you Do:

Heat oven to 325. Roll the roast in the flour and seasoning. Heat oil in large skillet. Drop roast in pan and sear all sides. Spray baking dish with Pam. Toss roast in pan and place in oven. Cook for 90 minutes and check internal temperature. Pull out when it hits 150 to 155 degrees. Tent with foil and let rest. Temperature will continue to rise to about 160. Yummy and moist. I impressed myself. I hope I impressed Orion and Shannon. I still need to cook up some pork for Grandpa Doug.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet you have to make this for Grandpa, he loves pork anyway he can get it.
It looks wonderful maybe I will try it on us.