Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bowling Bowling Bowling

Oooh, I hurt. I didn't play last week (conference!) and this week I paid for it dearly. My new average is a 98; it is slowly moving upward. Today's games were respectable, but I threw several gutter balls (WTF!?)- 107-101-106. I was twenty pins over my average. I think that will bump my average up about a pin. I am not really sure what the deal was today. I had a pretty heinous day dealing with some student and the approach to the lanes was very, very slippery. I think that had the biggest impact on my game. I was tremendously worried about landing on my butt. No for fear of pain, but because I was certain if that happened I curse a blue streak that could be heard all the way to Kansas City! I did not want that to happen. Imagine!

Well, each game was over my average and as I am told it is nothing to be put out about. I was also warned not to be too greedy . That is a problem.

Take care, gentle readers, and have a great week! No bowling next week; it's Thanksgiving!

0 comments: