Friday, November 30, 2007

We Interrupt the Encyclopedia of Me to Bring you a “Photo Meme”

In the spirit of sharing I present you with a photo meme. For those of you with blogs, you may want to give it a try and link to it via the comments page. Those of you who do not have blogs, put it in an email and email it to me!

What do I do?: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and you pick an image from the first page of results. Ready? Let the games begin!

1. Age at next birthday?

2. Place I'd like to visit!

3. My favorite place to be!

4. Favorite objects?

5. Favorite food?
6. Favorite animal?
7. City where I was born-

8. City where I live-

9. Name of a past pet?

10. Nickname of best friend?

11. My nickname?

12. My first name?

13. My first job?

14. My grandmother's name?

15. My undergraduate major?

Now it’s your turn!

0 comments: