Monday, January 28, 2008

65 to 9 in 18 Hours

Today was a gritty day. A day I shouldn't have bothered brushing my hair. A day I should have worn goggles to protect my eyes from the blowing dirt.

It was a gorgeous 65 degrees today. We had sustained winds of 35 mph with gusts of over 50 mph. Holy smokes! I wondered if Michael would take me out on the boat on a day like today! It would take NO time to race across the lake, eh?

It's just after 10:00 p.m. and I am preparing for bed. I thought I would check the weather. It's just about 55 degrees, but they're predicting that it will be 40 by midnight with impressive thunder storms (my favorite) rolling in around 3:00 a.m. By morning it will be 27 degrees and snowing! Yay! And by noon it will be 9 degrees. That's -12.8 for my brother-in-law in Canada! Brrr! I can't help but wonder about the strange weather here in the 'Burg.