Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wild Weather!

Looks like we're in for a wild ride here in Midwest!

Yesterday we experienced a WINDY (40+ mph, white caps on ponds) warm (in the 50s) day. The boys and I drove about an hour or so north of here to meet a blacksmith in Malta Bend (Orion may be the ONLY 11 year old getting 150 lbs of coal for Christmas!).

Today finds me in the office grading papers and getting ready to post final grades for the semester. I thought it might be a good idea to come today since the weather is supposed to do an about face!

It was about 61 degrees when I got here this morning. It will be about 38 when I leave around 4:00. And 11 tonight! Yes, I said 11.

Precipitation has already started and there just might be some accumulation before the sun rises tomorrow! Snow, ice, or both!

0 comments: