Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's a Girl!

She's perfect! But at nearly two weeks old, she definitely needs a name. She's a Trek 7100 WSD in Robin's Egg Blue with Paisley Detail (really, all she needs are streamers and a basket!). She's a hybrid, designed for both bike paths and concrete. (She really likes the blacktop, okay, I really like blacktop!) She's fast, yet sturdy. And I love her.

So friends, please take a minute of your time and suggest a name for my newest family member via the comments section. If I choose the name you've suggested, you'll win a framed photo of me and my new baby. Seriously.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the "Bluebell Breeze" to me!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, my first car was a powder blue 68 VW Beetle and I named it "Cloud Nine". I think that would fit in this case too.

Or maybe "Powderpuff" hehe.

Anonymous said...

I think its name should be Skylark!
Or maybe Bluejay.



Mom

Anonymous said...

Do you have a name yet?
Thought of another one!
Bonnie Blue!

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

aquavelva

Jennifer A-G said...

Your mom's suggestion reminds me of the tragic end of the Miss Butler in GWTW, but I like it...literary, old-fashioned and a part of pop culture.
Aquavelva is a little too sure of herself...but that's a good thing in a bike.
For some reason, I named her Evelyn before I realized you were asking for bids. Evelyn is smooooth.

Anonymous said...

stagger lee

sally zellers said...

How about Robin?