Saturday, August 22, 2009

Score!



Look what I found! Well, John found them... We stopped by my favorite antique shop in the 'Burg, Highway 13 Antiques, where I found my $25 china cabinet, on the way home today. I love looking at all their goodies: glassware, china, linens, and more. Well, John walked up and handed me a long, thin, leather wallet and to my suprise and delight, it contained 24 pairs of knitting needles ranging in size 3 to 15! The price was $20, but this package (Susan Bates Knitting Needles) retails for $59. That was less than $2.00 a pair!
Now I have just the right size to use on the gorgeous Burly Spun wool that I found earlier this summer! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, whatcha gonna make?

Anonymous said...

Make me a mustard sweater....or hat and scarf...you have so much free time....meme

Anonymous said...

Now that we are moving to Arkansas we will need warm sweaters, mittens, and warm hats! I still like PINK!
Love Mom

Jennifer A-G said...

And when you're in Arkansas, come to Little Rock for more yarn and see us!