Friday, September 3, 2010

A New Season!

Bowling! A new season started last week. And I am back at it... Beginning my fifth year. I missed the first week of bowling due to extreme stress and strain on my backside, but I made it to the alley last night! First time I'd picked up a bowling ball in 4 months. They seem much heavier than I remember. All things considered, I did fairly well.

08/26/10 Absent
09/02/10 87, 122, 136

Yeah, you could say I was warming up in that first game. And I was. I believe I threw three gutters all night, one for each game, if I recall correctly. The second game started off beautifully with a spare in each of the first five frames. I even picked up two splits. Total of six spares. The third game I had two spares (picking up a split) and a double (two strikes). Looking forward to next week!

0 comments: