Sunday, December 16, 2007

My 100th Post!

This weekend we had several inches of absolutely gorgeous snow. The predictions were all over the place with 1-3 inches from some weather shows to 4-7 inches on other shows. We got a lovely dusting of about 6 inches! Orion has had so much fun. I am glad I let him have his Christmas Snow Shovel early! He was so sweet, without being asked he shoveled the walk to our next door neighbor's house! (She's in her 60s and not too steady!) What a good kid.

Friday evening our hot water tank finally rusted through. We have two in the basement, from the time our wee house was two separate apartments (!). The second one is much newer, we just have to figure out how to attach it to where the old one is. Seems we're short, about 6 inches! I'll keep you posted. Till then, I'll be boiling water to wash

0 comments: