Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Awards Ceremony









(Katherine Leslie & Nicole Gadt, April 2008)
In April I shared that I received Teacher of the Year from Kappa Delta Pi and an Excellence in Teaching Award from the National Society for Leadership and Success. There were no cameras present during the KDP ceremony. But I did manage to have some pictures taken at the second ceremony. Above I am pictured with one of my former students and the gal who nominated me for the award, Nicole Gadt! Below I am accepting my award. My mom as been not-so-patiently waiting for me to post these. I think she wanted to make sure I dressed professionally! Enjoy!

(Seth Eggleston and Katherine Leslie, April 2008)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Happy to see you look so nice!
I love the outfit...
Congrats! on the Award!

Love Mom