Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catching Up

It has been a week since my summer term ended. In that time I have driven to and from Arkansas. Spent the night with my friend, Shannon. Caught up with my sister and her family before they moved south of the border where Tree will begin her first foreign assignment as a diplomat in Mexico City. Visited with my brother and his family. Purchased a nifty little chest freezer for $5 (Thank you, Shannon!). Cleaned house. Caught up on laundry. Drove to Kansas City and back. I am currently making a huge vat of spaghetti sauce complete with meatballs to freeze for the hectic fall semester. At the same time I am cleaning out my camping supplies and packing them into smaller, more manageable totes in hopes of some serious camping time this fall when temperatures drop. I'll be leaving again soon. Another trip to Kansas City, a trip to D.C., and perhaps another trip to Arkansas before the fall semester begins in roughly one month! I'll try to catch up on my blogging and at the same time keep you posted on current events as well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever sleep??? ;-) Pam