Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October Catch Up!

October has been a busy month! I've had more meetings than I can count. I've even forgotten several meetings. I'm analyzing my data. And analyzing the data of others (various papers I'm working on). But more importantly, I've not taken the time to blog and wish my friends and family happy days!

Birthdays to Note:
Dominic is 17 as of October 9!
John is way over 40 as of October 12.
My most best special brother-in-law, PD had a birthday on the 18th!
My sister had hers on the 19th!
My other brother-in-law will be 60 something on the 31st.
My friends Jim, Danny, Eric, Darryl, and Nancy all celebrated their birthdays this month too!

Our 15 th wedding anniversary was on the 2nd. I think I actually blogged about that.
Tree and PD celebrated their 10th anniversary on Friday, October 17th.
Michael and Robin celebrate their 14th or 13th anniversary today, October 22!
My Aunt Fran (Dad's little sister) and Uncle Joe (Mom's little brother) celebrate their anniversary tomorrow on October 23rd.
Mom and Dad shared that anniversary as well.

It's been a busy month! Happy days friends and family! Happy days!

0 comments: