Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sleeping Weather

Finally. Some weather I can sleep to. The temperatures have dropped a bit, particularly at night. Last night we had a low of 47. The same should be true for tonight as well. I kept my windows up and hauled out my down comforter. I slept soundly for the first time in months.

Why is it that I sleep better when the bedroom temperature is 60 or less? With air-conditioning, I still cannot get my bedroom below 75 in the summer. Thankfully we had a mild summer.

Here's to a wicked winter! I'm ready. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok rub it in! we are still in the 80's down here.....no brake for our A/C!! Can't hardly wait until we can open our windows.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

K
Glad to hear you slept well last night! Wish that I could--you'd think that now the ECERS visit is under my belt, I'd be sleeping like a baby, but it hasn't happened yet!
Love
S

Loree said...

I did think of you guys about 6 pm on Oct. 2nd but couldn't talk to you. We had such fun that day. I am so proud of you and could not ask for a more perfect daughter-in-law. love you guys.....