Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Juicy Goose


Elizabeth JuSaeng is such a lovely name for such a lovely little girl. But I’ve never heard her called such. While I have heard her called Ellie, she is most often called Ellie Juice, Juicy Juice, Monkey, Ellie Jelly, and recently, Changito (Spanish for Little Monkey!). And monkey she is! Ellie will be two in November. Not only is she the prettiest toddler this side of the globe, she’s got to be one of the brightest.
I never grew tired of watching her. She’s inquisitive with a capital I. She’s brilliant with a capital B. She’s lovely with a capital L. Oh, and she will talk your ears off. Just in the few days I was visiting I watched and listened as she added to her vocabulary! What an intelligent lass! Best of all, she understands the importance of the blobly. I miss you Juicy Goose!



0 comments: