Thursday, October 4, 2007

74-113-125

The results are in! I started out strong in the first few frames of the first game! Then whoosh, the toilet flushed and there I went! I was lucky to pull a 74 by the end of the game. I was certain doom lay ahead. The beginning of the second game seemed like more of the same! I was ready to come home. But I spoke with Tami and Paul (wife and husband on another team) and they offered some really good advice. I was able to land a few spares and a strike in the second game. The third game was much better: a couple of spares and a couple of strikes. I am eager to see how thing go next week!

Use the comment form to predict my scores for next week! The reader who comes the closest to my actual scores for each game will win a prize! Really!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For next week's game!

82-115-176

My guess!
Mom

Anonymous said...

My predictions:
78-103-112
Of course, I have absolutely no idea what any of that means. I hope it's not too terrible of a score. Good luck!