Thursday, October 11, 2007

And the Winner Is...

Last week I asked readers to post a comment guessing my scores for this week! The closest guess would receive a gift (to be named later so as not to ruin the surprise!). Two readers posted their guesses. Mom of Tampa, Florida guessed 82-115-176. (If Mom only knew how good a 176 is and how bad a player I am!) Tree of Ontario, Canada predicted a 78-103-112.

My average is 90. And today's games were: 79-105-119!

The winner is Tree of Ontairo, Canada! Tree, your prize will be mailed to you on Monday, October 15! Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

I must point out how uncanny Tree's prediction was! She was within ten pins of my total! How does she do that!?!

Next week, October 18, I will be presenting a workshop for a local student group, so I will not be bowling. However, the following week, October 25, I'll be back on the lanes. Place your guess now! Who will win in two weeks? Everyone is welcome to play!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a lucky guess.

You also won over at my blog as the only person to contribute any catchphrases.

I don't have any prizes to offer though. Sob.