Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Orion Update

The results are in! Orion's RAST test for allergies showed NO allergies! His blood was completely non-reactive to everything from dog skin to cat fur, goose down to cockroach feces (ewww!). He did get a ping on the old peanut chart, but not enough to be considered even a borderline allergy. His first question to me, after he hugged my neck in the doctor's office was, "Can we have dinner at Monetti's tonight?" I had to laugh. The boy misses his pasta and bread.

I just returned from parent/teacher conferences for the first quarter. He has shown major improvements in all areas! His grades are:
  • Social Studies C
  • Science A +
  • Reading C+
  • Spelling B
  • Writing B +
  • Math B +
  • PE A +
  • Music A
  • Art A-

Celebrate the good news! Go Orion!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the Best News! I am so happy for Orion! Give that boy his pasta!
Love Grandma