Sunday, July 8, 2007

Naming Ceremony

Welcome to Katatonic Blues. For years now I have used this moniker for high scores on Tetris and Pac Man (Have I just dated myself?). I have been saving this name for decades: I had always hoped to design a line of cool, sassy denim jeans for fat girls and name them Katatonic Blues.

But until then, Katatonic Blues will be the home of my ramblings.

I dedicate this blog to my friends and family. I have always prided myself on keeping in touch with friends and family, however, I've not done so well with that this past year. [As indicated by birthday and mother's day cards that are weeks, no months, late!] In hopes of keeping up you and keeping in touch with you I present:

Katatonic Blues

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, this looks great. Looks like a great way to keep up.

Anonymous said...

Cool beans girlfriend!! We'll have fun keeping in touch. bonnenoir