Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last Night Bowling

Tonight was my last night to bowl for the season. Next week is our last night, however I'll be on my way out of town for my first official consulting gig. I did very well this evening, so I am feeling pretty darn good about it being my last game. My average is 101 and I bowled 110, 132, and 108. All three games were above my average. Not too shabby.

This summer there will be two leagues. Thursday night they'll play for money and the league is called just that, "Show me the Money." Everyone pays a little extra and the winners will get a share of the pot. I am considering joining the Tuesday night league, "Have a Ball." I'll pay a little extra each week to bowl, but at the end of the summer I'll have my own bowling ball! It would also be a great way for me to continue practicing. Who knows, I might get that average up to 105!

0 comments: