Thursday, April 10, 2008

We All Fall Down!

Hey readers! I've got a special request. My mom is in D.C. visiting my sister (For those of you not in the know, Tree was accepted by the State Department as a Diplomat. Tomorrow she will be participating in her "Flag Ceremony" where she will receive the flag of the country that she will be assigned to! I am hoping for some place exotic!). Anyway, earlier this afternoon, mom tripped, fell, and broke her hip! She's currently in a Virginia hospital and awaits surgery to fix the break. At this point we are not sure how long she will be in the hospital, how long she will be in D.C recovering, or when she'll be able to travel back to Florida. My special request for you all is to take a minute to send her a little note or card.

Email me (If you do not know my email, you can find it on my profile page for this Blog.) and I will be happy to send you her hospital address or her home address. Thanks in advance for considering my request.

0 comments: